Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hiding in plain sight

What am I afraid of? WHO am I afraid? Must be something or someone.....

Here I am - a somewhat frequent blogger. Sharing intimate thoughts and details about my life and love and dreams and fears and desires to people who are hella cool - you all. People who share the same types of things often....but yet I don't reveal my true identity.

I think it's because I share things about people that I don't think they would appreciate me sharing. I also share things about myself that I don't want many people to know... some things I may not want ANYONE that I associate with to find out. UGH!!! The life is a serious struggle. Even in accepting my sexuality, I still don't expect others to accept it. Especially certain family members and church associates. Yes, this stigma still exists and I deal with it. This is the cross I choose to bear, I suppose. I feel I'm hiding right on the world wide web for all to see...but not really see me. Hiding in plain sight.

I'm just glad to have an outlet here where like minds can share and interact and hopefully not be judged because of it. I try to give my thoughts and ideas and feedback on your blogs and I enjoy reading them.

I guess this was just a way to vent and say thanks at the same time...............

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I THINK YOU WILL REVEAL YOURSELF IN TIME...I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN FIRST...

D-Place said...

I'm just going to say thank you for sharing your life.

Darren Logan said...

Hiding in plain sight...that's definitely something to be considered. I think the biggest thing to fear is fear itself.

fuzzy said...

I'm a lil more open with my life, but I feel the exact same way!

deonte' k said...

I truly understand where your coming from buddy... but we all enjoy you just the same OK. ;) hugs

Anonymous said...

Time will tell.

Unknown said...

Continue sharing your most intimate thoughts and throw them to fly around the world!